Assignment Task 1 – Project Report [70 Marks]
Choose an organization, preferably where you are working or familiar with, understand the standard operating procedures of your chosen organization and find suitable information related to the Strategic Change Management strategies.
You need to apply key concepts of Strategic Change Management to answer and justify the questions following the scenario given below:
Organizations worldwide had a great impact facing challenges and uncertainties during the Covid-19 triggered Pandemic in 2020 which lead many organizations to close down their operations or/and adapt to disruptive alternatives and made a number of organizations to undergo change management strategies to compete and survive in the turbulent market conditions. Companies are striving for continuous improvement and trying to manage the changes effectively and efficiently in the present hard economic times.
If you have been given an opportunity to act as a CHANGE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT and implement changes in your chosen organization, what steps will you take into consideration while implementing the change management process in the following tasks given below. Prepare a Project Report of 5000 words that addresses the following questions:
1. Executive Summary [5 Marks]
You should summarize your report briefly (hopefully no more than one page of A4 paper).
2. Introduction to Change Management [20 Marks]
Introduce the chosen organization and critically discuss the concept of change management in detail with reference to four principles, concepts or theories and its importance in the chosen organization. You need to demonstrate a critical understanding of the different perspectives in change management such as contingency perspective, resource dependence and population- ecology perspectives. Next, you must evaluate the scope of change management in an organisation. Furthermore, you need to critically analyse the internal processes and external environmental conditions that influence the change to cope up with the challenges posed by the Covid-19 triggered market scenario. Also, you need to undertake a critical examination of the different principles, practices and perspectives involved in successful stakeholder management during the change management process.
3. Resistance to Change [15 Marks]
What kind of resistance would the organization face during the change management process?
You need to critically reflect upon the why change in organizations is met with resistance and how it impacts the organization. You will also critically discuss the resistance at individual, collective and organizational level and the key reasons for the same. Furthermore, you need to critically analyse and demonstrate the different ways in which the organization can overcome the resistance to change, using practical justifications to back up your analysis. Also, you will critically examine the different types of interventions and discuss how you have selected the appropriate intervention to apply for the particular change management process in the chosen organization.
4. Leadership and Change Management [15 Marks]
What is the role of leadership during the change management process? You need to plan and undertake a literature review and critically analyse of atleast 10 relevant academic articles that discuss research and theory on the process of leadership in change management. You may include up to three secondary literature reports on the theories and process of leadership in change management. Furthermore, you need to critically evaluate atleast 7 different leadership styles such as autocratic, authoritative, pacesetting, democratic, coaching, affiliative and laissez-faire and identify the suitable approach to successfully leading individuals and teams through the process of change in the chosen organization by giving an evidence based justification for your choice.
5. Conclusions and Recommendations [15 Marks]
You should summarize the main findings, including their implications, and provide recommendations that directly relate to this analysis.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.