Objective The objective of this assignment is to design a wireless network scenario and study the effects of varying the topology, protocol and/or other wireless network settings on network performance metrics such as throughput, delay, and loss. You will work in a group* of 5 students, to perform a literature survey, design and simulation of several related configurations which can be compared, results generation with graph plotting and/or data tabulation, analysis and explanation of results and comparison with findings in other published works. Write My Assignment Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments Native Singapore Writers Team 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay Highest Satisfaction Rate Free Revision On-Time Delivery *Note: you are encouraged to have regular group meetings so that all members are clear what the others are working on and their own contributions to the final assignment deliverables. The key aspects of each member’s contributions are to be briefly reported in the Statement of Contributions (separate Word document). Procedure Install NetSim on your laptop computer and run the application. Enter the license server IP address. Note: You need to be connected to NUS VPN. Familiarise yourself with the NetSim simulator by trying out the simulation and experiment examples related to wireless networks in the Wireless LAN (WLAN) (uses Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11)) and Mobile Adhoc Network (MANET) (uses Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11)) categories, and reading the accompanying documentation. Explore the different available settings for different components (e.g. wireless node, ad hoc link, application etc.) and layers of the network. Create a new simulation by selecting one of the following: (i) Internetworks (focus on Wireless LAN with IP, TCP, UDP), or (ii) Mobile Adhoc Network (MANET). Save the simulation with a unique name starting with Grpxx (where xx is your group no.), e.g. Grp01-MANET. Working together with other members of your group, design the wireless network scenario comprising topology, protocols and settings at the application, transport, network, data link and physical layers. Decide on the objective of your simulation study, e.g. effect on throughput, delay and loss when the number and density of nodes, or transmission power levels, or traffic intensity, are varied, or the effect of RTS/CTS, different transport (e.g. TCP/UDP), routing (e.g. AODV/DSR/ZRP/OLSR etc.) or data link/MAC protocols, mobility pattern etc. Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades Get A Free Quote
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.