Question 3 The data structure shown in Figure 1 depicts an implementation of a list of two lists, that is, two linked lists joined into one. In this example, the data structure is implemented to group two separate lists of numbers, one consists of lists of even numbers and the other consists of lists of odd numbers. Two types of linked list are used in the above implementation. The node of the main list (highlighted in grey) consists of a content field, a next node field, and a next list field. The content node holds a value 0 for an odd list and a value 1 for an even list. The node also contains two reference fields. The first is a ‘next node’ that links to the first node of a secondary list, and the second is a ‘next list’ that links to the next link list. Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers Get A Free Quote The node of the secondary list (non-highlighted) consists of a content field and a next node field. For an even list, the content holds an even number and for an odd list, the content holds an odd number. The node has a ‘next node’ field that link it to the next secondary list node. In a single linked list implemented in Java, this is the definition of a node: a) Assuming that the above definition is kept for the nodes of the secondary lists, device a new definition of node for the nodes of the main list. Call this type of node MainNode and use the names of pointers NextNode and NextList respectively in your implementation. b) Write the pseudocode of the function INSERT(head,x) that inserts a new number in this data structure. If the number is even it must go to the second secondary list, the list that starts with node 1 in the main list. Otherwise, it must go to the first secondary list. Assume the data structure already has the main list created and numbers are inserted at the start of the secondary list. c) Write the pseudocode of the function SEARCH(head,x) that returns TRUE if the number x is in the data structure (in any of the secondary lists) and FALSE otherwise. d) Write the pseudocode of the function DELETE(head, b) that receives as input arguments the head of the last of two lists and a Boolean value. The function DELETE(head,b) deletes one of the main nodes. If b equals 0, then the node storing number 0 is deleted. Otherwise, the main node storing number 1 is deleted. Consider the following cases: the main list is empty and it has only one node (node 0 or 1). Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades Get A Free Quote
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.