a. Introduction of Technology and Team – 20 points/8%
Title slide identifies the assigned technology.
Title slide introduces team members. Presentation provides an introduction that:
o Describes the technology.
o States a purpose for use of the technology in healthcare.
o Establishes the professional tone for the presentation.
b. History and Current Use – 20 points/8%
Describe significant findings that prompted the development of the technology.
Discuss the history and current use of the technology in healthcare.
Describe three goals of this technologys implementation.
c. Impact on Healthcare and Nursing – 50 points/20%
Discuss impact on professional nursing practice related to:
o Patient safety
o Quality of care measures/monitoring
o Risk management
o Effect on population within the region
o Organizational infrastructure and operations
Support discussions with examples & data from current evidence-based resources.
d. Advantages and Disadvantages – 30 points/12%
Patients perspective (e.g., patient outcomes, safety, patient/family satisfaction).
Nurses perspective (improves/hinders job efficiency/safety).
Healthcare organizations perspective (regulatory compliance, financial, etc.).
e. Controversy, Challenges, and Regulatory and Legal Implications 30 points/12%
Controversies and challenges are addressed.
Regulatory and legal implications are addressed.
The presentation answers the question, how might issues surrounding the chosen technology be addressed/solved?
Evidence is provided to support the findings.
f. Privacy, Security, Legal, and Ethical Issues – 20 points/8%
Discuss privacy and confidentiality.
Discuss security of patient data.
Identify ethical practice.
Describe compliance with legal and regulatory requirements or recommendations.
Support with examples & data from current evidence-based resources.
g. Team Project Evaluation – 40 points/16%
Describe how the team functioned well.
Identify problems the team encountered in interacting as a team.
Discuss how conflict was resolved within the team.
Recommend specific actions you would recommend to future teams to help them interact, function, and collaborate successfully.
h. Presentation, Speaker Notes, and Reflection – 20 points/8%
Title page with assigned individual parts identified.
Ideas presented clearly.
Respectful and professional language is used throughout the presentation.
Reflection of own values and morals
i. APA Style and Organization – 20 points/8%
References are submitted with assignment.
Uses current APA format and is free of errors.
Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
PowerPoint is 25 30 slides with notes.
At least six (6) scholarly, primary sources from the last 5 years, excluding the textbook, are provided
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.