Section B: Designing and Prototyping Question 5 Create THREE (3) sketches/wireframes of screens in the app: ONE (1) sketch/wireframe for each of the following: (i) getting to know fellow residents, (ii) organizing events and indicating interest in participating in an event, and (iii) having a virtual marketplace to give away unneeded items and to browse available items. Annotate the sketches/wireframes to describe the main elements in each screen and evaluate if they are appropriate. Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers Get A Free Quote Question 6 Use design principles and usability guidelines in user-centred design to create a higher fidelity prototype of the app using Figma (https://www.figma.com). The prototype should consist of FOUR (4) screens with “navigate to” actions to connect the screens. The screens and actions must represent a complete task or part of a task, i.e. an action on screen 1 will go to screen 2, an action on screen 2 will go to screen 3, and an action on screen 3 will go to screen 4. The screens and actions must be for ONE (1) of the following: (i) getting to know fellow residents, (ii) organizing events and indicating interest in participating in an event, or (iii) having a virtual marketplace to give away unneeded items and to browse available items. Provide the URL to your prototype in Figma. Test the URL to make sure it works and that it starts on Screen 1. Question 7 Explain how you have used THREE (3) different design principles in designing the prototype. Question 8 Explain how THREE (3) different human cognitive processes influenced your design of the app in the prototype. Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades Get A Free Quote
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.