In research, you should select research articles that are peer-reviewed and, in
In research, you should select research articles that are peer-reviewed and, in most instances, are not more than five years old. When searching in the Saudi Digital Library, you can limit the results by publication date and peer-reviewed journals so that you get the most recent, credible research on the topic (see the image below). You can then look for those results that allow you to access the full text.
Find 10 peer-reviewed articles to research one of the following topics of interest to you:
Antibiotic use in healthcare
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Big data analytics in healthcare
Clinical practice guidelines
Diabetic foot disease
Ethical decision-making in healthcare
Patient safety culture
At least five articles should be empirical studies. Look for the theory that the study uses to identify the hypothesis that is formulated. See the following article on theory in healthcare:Aldahmash, A. M., Ahmed, Z., Qadri, F. R., Thapa, S., & AlMuammar, A. M. (2019). Implementing a connected health intervention for remote patient monitoring in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan: Explaining ‘the what’ and ‘the how’. Globalization and Health, 15(1), 20–20. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12992-019-0462-1
Write a two-page overview of your topic and the reasons for selecting each of the references. Be aware that you may find research articles that could be subtopics that may add interest to the main topic. Submit all ten references and the two-page overview with a title page.
Follow APA and Saudi Electronic University writing standards.
Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.