This week, you will complete a annotated bibliography for a paper that will be due in Week 5.
Choosing what area of biological psychology begins with examining the following areas related to the course competencies. Choose 3 areas from the list below. One thing to remember this is a course on psychology so the research should relate to biological psychology and less on purely the medical issues related to the disorders and conditions that may be part of your research:
1. Major concepts of biological psychology.
2. Biological systems and operations (e.g., vision, hearing, cognition, immunity, and nervousness).
3. Connection between bodily systems.
4. Chemical and electrical influences on bodily operations.
5. Biological systems on mental health and daily patterns (e.g., the sleep-wake cycle).
6. Influence of external sources of stress on the regulation or dysregulation of bodily systems.
7. Impact of biology on learning.
8. Historical influences on contemporary aspects of culture resulting in identified mental health phenomena.
9. Modern influences on biological psychology through an exploration of the literature and culture.
Using the South University Online Library database (ProQuest or EBSCOHOST) only, find 2 journal articles related each of the chosen areas. The types of articles that you need to find are research articles located in scholarly journals. What cannot be used for this assignment are web pages, magazines, newspapers, text books, and other books. Finally, current research for our purposes is an article that was published within the last 5 to 6 years.
· Write a summary for each of the journal articles found.
· Write an analysis and evaluation for each of the journal articles found.
· Name your document: SU_PSY4490_W3_Project_LastName_FirstInitial
· Use APA format, based on the template guidelines.
· Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
“Is this question part of your assignment? We can help”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.