Post your main topic responses by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Saturday.
Respond toeach topic as a separate thread, and title your post by topic number and your name so that it is clear which topic is being discussed and by whom. For example, Topic 1 Joe Smith.
Make value-added reply posts toat least 2 classmates by 11:59 p.m.Eastern Tuesday. A minimum of 2 reply posts is required, but 3 or more value-added replies to classmatethreads may earn maximum credit.Do not change the title lines, but to address the person by name at the top of the text box.
Supporting your views with references:
When you make an assertion of fact or use a source for information, provide a reference and an in-text citation (both in APA style) to support your writing, or state that it is based on your own experience.
For the 2 topic responses: each requires a minimum of 1 internal and
1 2 external sources per the rubric (acceptable and recent, dated 2018 to present) referenced and cited in-text using APA style. For maximum credit, you will need more external sources
For the reply to peers topic responses: each requires a minimum of 2 recent external sources. For maximum credit, you will need more sources.
Regarding sources: Internal sources include the material in our course content. These references are for the marketing concepts in the topic. External sources include the research you perform in order to apply the marketing concepts to products/services, competitors, industries, and customers.
See the for specific criteria and expectations for the discussion assignment. Also review Content/Getting Started/.
NOTE: Each source requires an APA reference and each reference required an APA citation. For more about APA style see: Purdue OWL and the APA Style Guide 7th Edition:
TOPIC 1: Connecting with Customers
Describe a story (from a novel or even a TV show) that held your attention where you couldn’t wait to see what happened next. Now, consider how the elements of a brand tell a story. How do you connect with perceptions of your favorite brands? Do they tell a story?
TOPIC 2: Perceptual Map
Create a perceptual map for these major theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal, Six Flags, Busch Gardens, and Cedar Point. You determine the primary factors to place on the X and Y axis and how they are likely positioned by consumers. Describe your map, why you chose each factor for X and Y, and whether you feel these companies have a clear space in the minds of consumers. Upload an image of your map for your peers to review. (This can be a simple Word document with basic x and y axis lines, or you can use another software program and save your image as a .jpg to be added here. It should be limited to Word, .jpg, or .pdf files to ensure others can view it. It is best to paste it within the response.)
TOPIC 3: Branding and Positioning
Case Study: Coke vs. PepsiThis case study discussion is about branding. Formulate a response responding to the specific questions below rather than those within in the case study. Review this case study:
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.