This assignment introduces the student to health disparity, social determinants, and cultural factors that influence health in a defined population.
1. Discuss health disparity as it relates to social, economic, and environmental disadvantages.
Statement of Problem and Campaign Topic:
2.Describe a population of interest; could be adult: geriatric/aging, women or men, child/adolescent, or people who are not college educated, LGBTQ+, people who are physically and/or mentally challenged, mental ill, or population of color.
3.Describe the health problem (campaign topic) in this population.
Describe the social determinants of health and cultural factors that influence the health disparity in that group.
4. Determine incidence/prevalence of the problem and compare to local, state and national data.
5. Identify a health organization (Healthy People 2030, Arkansas Department of Health, Arkansas Minority Health Commission, World Health Organization, or Alliance for a Healthier Generation (or other) goals, objectives and sub-objectives the health campaign supports or addresses the issue.
6. Identify a specific intervention (health promotion, health protection/disease prevention)
and explain why the intervention corrects the problem. Describe the role of the nurse in solving this problem (Primary/Secondary Prevention/Intervention).
7. Literature Summary:
Each student in the group must obtain at least 2 professional references (one of
which must be a nursing research article) to support the problem and
effectiveness of ways to address it. This information will be included in citations and reference
8. Grammar, spelling and APA 7th edition.
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.