Please submit this assignment by midnight of the due day as indicated in Table 3 of the course syllabus.
All students need to work on the following TWOquestions.
Question 1 (55 points):
Suppose that the College of Information at the UNT is in aprocess of redesigning its website. You have been assigned the task of designing the new website and would need to lead the research phase.
1.1 (25 points):
What methods would you use to try to understand users’ needs of the site? Please pick 2 methods that you think are the most appropriate and discuss the following aspects for each method individually:
1.1.1. The reason behind selecting this method1.1.2. The method definition and capabilities1.1.3. The method advantages and disadvantages.1.2 (30 points)
Conduct a benchmarking exercise (i.e. competitive analysis) by comparing the College of Business website (https://cob.unt.edu/) with:
College of Business at University of Texas-Arlington (https://www.uta.edu/business/)
To conduct the benchmarking analysis:
1. Visit the websites and try to recognize the elements of the information architecture behind each one.2. Use Chapter 10 of Brown’s book and follow a similar approach used in it (i.e. a scanned copy of this chapter is attached in the assignment folder)3. Compare the labeling system, organization system, search system, and navigation system of the selected websites.
Question 2 (45 points):
In this question, you will conduct a card sorting exercise using OptimalSort application and a list of cards that you can find in the attached excel sheet. Please refer to The Manual of Using OptimalSort in this Assignment 2 folder to see the step-by-step guidance.
1. Register for a free account at OptimalSort website: https://www.optimalworkshop.com/register2. Start a new study and insert your cards. You can enter the cards individually or import the excel sheet. See the screenshot below for more clarifications.
3. After inserting your cards, configure your survey by selecting an open sort type and inserting a welcome message.4. Define your participants. The free version of OptimalSort enables you to select up to 10 participants. In this exercise, select 5.5. Conduct data analysis and provide the following diagrams:a. Number of participantsb. Average groups participants sorted the cards into c. Average time taken for participants to complete the sorting activities d. What is the new site/application structure you would like to propose? Please include the normalized categories and corresponding sub-categories in your proposal. e. Use at least two visualization approaches to verify the new site structure you proposed (e.g., similarity matrix, standardization grid, and dendrograms) 6. Verify your answers with screenshots and annotations to explain the website/application design. 7. Organize your answer by exploring the steps 1-6. You need to provide a screenshot for each expected result.
————————————– End of Assignment Two ———————————-
“Is this question part of your assignment? We can help”
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.