The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
Use APA reference style.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1.1: Recognize and memorize concepts of communication theory as they affect business organizations and the individuals in them.
1.2: Communicate better, knowing that good communicators make better managers, and that communication is a dynamic process basic to individuals and organizational life.
Part -I (5 Marks)
Case Study: Credibility for an Entry-Level Professional
Sara, Ali, and Asif were recently hired as audit assistants. This is the first full-time professional position for each of them. During the first few months of work, each of them experienced successes and failures.
Sara gained a reputation for finding out exactly what clients wanted. She asked the right questions and respectfully explained points of disagreement with them, and showed them she was genuinely interested in them. Several of his colleagues commented that clients trusted her to act appropriately on their behalf. Her supervisor was pleased that Sara always followed through on commitments and was positive .However, her performance was far from perfect. Her supervisor noticed that Sara sometimes made fairly basic mistakes in her audits and her colleagues would have to redo some of her work.
Ali has gained a reputation for completing audits more accurately than all other new audit assistants. His supervisor is worried, however, about his long-term success at the firm.
Ali tends to overpromise. Last week, he told his supervisor he’d finish an important project but instead worked on other tasks. Last month, he called in sick for a few days. On one of his sick days, his supervisor saw pictures of his at a party that he had posted to Instagram.
Asif is the top performer on audits among the new group of employees at the firm. He is precise and efficient. He can typically accomplish many tasks in about half the time of most other audit assistants. His supervisor is concerned, however, about his interpersonal skills. He tends to often criticize his colleagues for their mistakes and rarely offers appreciation for their help. He also seems to rub clients the wrong way and comes across as “antisocial” according to one valued client.
Read the case above and answer the following questions:
1.Which element of credibility does Sara lack? What would you recommend to her to improve her credibility? (1 Mark)
2.Which element of credibility does Ali lack? What would you recommend to him to improve his credibility? (1 Mark)
3.Which element of credibility does Asif lack? What would you recommend to him to improve her credibility? (1 Mark)
4.What is the significance of establishing credibility in business communication?
Part-II (5 Marks)
Assess a Recent Difficult Conversation
Select a difficult conversation that you have encountered in the workplace or at school. Based on this conversation, do the following:
1.Summarize the conversation in one paragraph. (1 Mark)
2.Evaluate your and others’ performance in terms of assuming the best in one another, staying calm, finding common ground, disagreeing diplomatically, avoiding exaggeration and either/or approaches, and sharing all stories (including a shared story). (2 Marks)
3.Describe three ways you would approach the conversation differently if you did it over again. (2 Marks)
- WE OFFER THE BEST CUSTOM PAPER WRITING SERVICES. WE HAVE DONE THIS QUESTION BEFORE, WE CAN ALSO DO IT FOR YOU.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
Looking for unparalleled custom paper writing services? Our team of experienced professionals at AcademicWritersBay.com is here to provide you with top-notch assistance that caters to your unique needs.
We understand the importance of producing original, high-quality papers that reflect your personal voice and meet the rigorous standards of academia. That’s why we assure you that our work is completely plagiarism-free—we craft bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for you.
Why Choose AcademicWritersBay.com?
- Our papers are 100% original, custom-written from scratch.
- We’re here to support you around the clock, any day of the year.
- You’ll find our prices competitive and reasonable.
- We handle papers across all subjects, regardless of urgency or difficulty.
- Need a paper urgently? We can deliver within 6 hours!
- Relax with our on-time delivery commitment.
- We offer money-back and privacy guarantees to ensure your satisfaction and confidentiality.
- Benefit from unlimited amendments upon request to get the paper you envisioned.
- We pledge our dedication to meeting your expectations and achieving the grade you deserve.
Our Process: Getting started with us is as simple as can be. Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top or the “Order Now” button at the bottom. You’ll be directed to our order form.
- Provide the specifics of your paper in the “PAPER DETAILS” section.
- Select your academic level, the deadline, and the required number of pages.
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to provide your registration details, then “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.”
- Follow the simple payment instructions and soon, our writers will be hard at work on your paper.
AcademicWritersBay.com is dedicated to expediting the writing process without compromising on quality. Our roster of writers boasts individuals with advanced degrees—Masters and PhDs—in a myriad of disciplines, ensuring that no matter the complexity or field of your assignment, we have the expertise to tackle it with finesse. Our quick turnover doesn’t mean rushed work; it means efficiency and priority handling, ensuring your deadlines are met with the excellence your academics demand.